having issues with camera tracking and dynamic link after editing in PP
- 4k video which was scaled to fit 1080 in PP
- clip was drone footage of landscape and speed increase by 450% (or so) to pan through quickly.
- using dynamic link with AE 1) I cannot see the clip in AE and for some reason it defaults to a differnt scale, not the scale of the clip from PP . 2) camera track errors (at work and dont have the exact error message, will update this later).
my question is;
- dose adjusted speed or editing of the clip in PP affect the ability to add a camera track in AE? and so should i first add AE effects first then do any further editing in PP last
any advice would be much appreciated.
- dose adjusted speed or editing of the clip in PP affect the ability to add a camera track in AE?
Sure - you are removing valuable temporal and spatial information like detectable patterns that simply turn into a moosh when scaled down or smeary, blurry and omitted frames when messing with time and speed. You always work on the native footage if and when possible and then apply any effects, even if it's just a speed ramp. Of course you can try to at least render out your scaled clip instead of using DynamicLink. That might already work. the rest are simply the endless bugs that AE and otehr Adobe apps come with thgese days...