• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keyboard shortcuts in CC 2017 not working with different input languages

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe forums! It's my first post on here!

I recently upgraded to CC 2017. An issue I'm having with Photoshop is that keyboard shortcuts don't work if I switch my input language to anything other than English US/UK. The particular languages I'm having troubles with are Bulgarian - Traditional and Phonetic.

I don't remember having this issue when using Photoshop CS6 or CC 2014 so I'm assuming there's a setting I have to change?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe preferences went kablooey? Did you try nuking them? (Ctrl + Alt + Shift (Cmd + Opt + Shift on Mac) while launching Photoshop. Be aware this will reset everything.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, just tried that but with no avail. Also tried to reset my keyboard shortcut preferences to defaults, again without any results. I also tried switching to Bulgarian in Microsoft Office to see if I have the same issue but they keyboard shortcuts there still work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this on Windows? Maybe there's a conflict there? I recall it being Alt + Shift as a shortcut to switch languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this is on Windows. The issue is that if I'm working on a design in Bulgarian, keyboard shortcuts don't work unless I switch to English. Although this is fine for smaller projects, typography-heavy ones can be a hassle as I have to switch back and forth between languages constantly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines