• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Change Backgrounds in Essential Graphics Panel?

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

With the new April release of After Effects, users are given the option to create motion graphic templates with the Essential Graphics panel. I understand that I have to drag multiple effects into the panel, so that they can easily be changed then in Premiere Pro, or even as a shortcut to change things in After Effects. However, in tutorials from Adobe I saw they had an option to even change the video backgrounds through a slider. For example, if there were 3 possible backgrounds that could have been used for a title opening, there was a slider in the Essential Graphics panel that allowed you to pick a background by sliding it left or right. How can I add this to my Essential Graphics panel too? I am guessing this deals with expressions? If so, I'd have no idea how to do that, any help in getting this done would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

here's a thread with the same question, and the answer: Use slider to cycle background options

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

here's a thread with the same question, and the answer: Use slider to cycle background options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines