3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2017 9:15 PM by Roblee240

Non-Editable Adjustment

Roblee240

My picture that i am currently working on was made by another artist all the layers have a pencil with a line thru it and it says it is a Non-Editable Adjustment does anyone know how to remove this so that i can edit these layers?

• 1. Re: Non-Editable Adjustment
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Help us see what you see in Photoshop show us a screen capture of the problem wild all Photoshop Palettes UI visible. showing your problem.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
          • Adobe product and version number
          • Operating system and version number
          • The full text of any error message(s)
          • What you were doing when the problem occurred
          • Screenshots of the problem
          • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
          • 2. Re: Non-Editable Adjustment
            Jeff Arola Adobe Community Professional

What version of photoshop or photoshop elements and operating system are you using?

Does the adjustment have a name in the layers panel or if you hover over the adjustment does the tool tip say what it is?

• 3. Re: Non-Editable Adjustment
              Roblee240 Level 1

I figured it out i was using photoshop elements and the picture i had opened had folders in the layer form photoshop cc so i had to use that to open the folders and take the layers out and put them in a new file without folders so i could use it in elements thanks for the input thou