Help us see what you see in Photoshop show us a screen capture of the problem wild all Photoshop Palettes UI visible. showing your problem.
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
What version of photoshop or photoshop elements and operating system are you using?
Does the adjustment have a name in the layers panel or if you hover over the adjustment does the tool tip say what it is?
I figured it out i was using photoshop elements and the picture i had opened had folders in the layer form photoshop cc so i had to use that to open the folders and take the layers out and put them in a new file without folders so i could use it in elements thanks for the input thou