Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D product rotation from 2D photos

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a 3D product image that would feature in a Premiere Pro project.

The product is a trophy that has names of all the prior winners engraved all around it.

I have a collection of 2D photos of the trophy from numerous angles. I would like to merge these into an image of the trophy that would rotate 360 degrees. I would also like it in a format that I could use with a Premiere Pro project?

Is Adobe app that can do this?

thanks

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Hello Dave,

Most any thing in 3D you'll need to use Adobe After Effects. You might try posting your question in that forum. Anything you make in After Effects can be used in Premiere Pro later on.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Dave,

Most any thing in 3D you'll need to use Adobe After Effects. You might try posting your question in that forum. Anything you make in After Effects can be used in Premiere Pro later on.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines