Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PS - Fast export to PNG sometimes doesn't work

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I noticed now for some time that the 'fast export to PNG' does not always work ...

Eg

I open several images in PS ...

I export one via the 'fast export to PNG' option .. that works fine ..

I then switch to a different document and perform the export ... then sometimes it simply doesn't do anything ... no reaction, nothing saved on disk ...

It also happens with only 1 open document ... several exports work and then suddently it doesn't do anything anymore ( and I check if the already existing PNG is updated or created ).

The only way to 'remedy' is then to close the document(s) and reopen them ... it then works again ...

Thanks,

Steven

Here is some system info:

Versie Adobe Photoshop: 2017.1.0 20170309.r.207 2017/03/09:23:00:00 CL 1107877  x64

Versie: 10 of hoger

Systeemarchitectuur: Intel CPU-familie:6, Model:14, Stepping:3 met MMX, SSE-integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading

Aantal fysieke processors: 4

Aantal logische processors: 8

Snelheid processor: 3408 MHz

Ingebouwd geheugen: 65496 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

Thank you for providing the relevant information about the issue. As "Quick export as PNG" feature is not working for you, are you getting any errors?

Which operating system are you using: Windows or Mac?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for your reaction ...

When the export is not working I am not getting any errors, notifications or warnings ... it simply doesn't do anything it seems  ..

I am on windows 10.

Kind Regards,

Steven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines