5 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2017 6:16 AM by Martin_Bns

    I need to adjust text but can't find adjustment section in Photoshop

    Ivoryz00 Level 1

      Hi. I'm trying to edit text on an image for a film cover. Problem is, I  can't find the adjustment layer section on my screen. It's usually located on the bottom right corner of the screen. For some reason, it's not there. Can anyone help me please?