5 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2017 8:48 PM by jzhen84

    how to get photo shop to display tool names when mouse hovers over them


      I know that all adobe softwares have this feature. It's like a preference that you turn on, so that when your mouse hovers over a tool, or option, a small tip will be hanging off the mouse displaying the tool's name or the quick key or something like a tip. Please tell me how to turn this feature on in photoshop. Thanks