1 2 Previous Next 44 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2017 2:22 PM by MichelBParis

WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15

leroykl Level 1

FYI, the WIN10 CU is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11.  After installing the CU, the editor's pull down menus are blank and the editor program crashes.  See https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2303426  This thread is marked SOLVED.  However, it is NOT.  There has been no response to numerous forum posts from either Adobe or Microsoft.  It is unclear if PSE15 is compatible with WIN10 CU.

• 1. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
          nee.rai27 Adobe Employee

Hi leroykl

Thanks for posting on Adobe forums.

Please try the solution mentioned in this link . Please let us know if it resolves the issue

Regards

Neeraj

• 2. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
            leroykl Level 1

Neeraj, I tried the solutions at the suggested link.  Unfortunately, neither technique worked to correct the blank dropdown menus in the PSE 11 Editor module. 

• 3. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
              nee.rai27 Adobe Employee

Lets try the below mentioned steps to reset Preferences & see if it resolves the issue.

How to reset Photoshop Elements preferences (In Windows):

1. First, hold down all three Ctrl+Alt+Shift buttons
              2. Now "while keeping those button held," simply open Photo editor. Photoshop Elements editor loads, you should get a prompt asking if you would like to "delete the Photoshop settings file", Click yes

You should now have a fresh slate with all of the settings returned to their default.

Regards
              Neeraj

• 4. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                leroykl Level 1

Thank you Neeraj, I already have done a preference reset.  Unfortunately, it did not cure the blank pulldown menu problem with the Photo Editor of PSE 11. Leroy

• 5. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                  dhananjays36801738 Adobe Employee

Hi leroykl,

Thank for posting in Adobe forums.

I understand you are facing issue in Elements after installing Windows 10 Creators Update.

Microsoft has released a new Windows 10 update KB4016240 (Build 15063.250) that attempts to fix most of the common issues faced by users who upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. While no new features are being added in this update several other issues have been addressed. Issues related to VMs connectivity while provisioning IP addresses are solved so are the issues with RemoteRing Configuration Service.

You can try to find this update by this link.

Hope this works

Thanks

Regards

Dhananjay

2 people found this helpful
                  • 6. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                    leroykl Level 1

Thank you Dhananjay, I installed the KB4016240 update last Tuesday.  I have reviewed my update history to verify that it was successfully installed.  Unfortunately, the update did not cure the blank pull down menus in the Photo Editor of PSE 11. 

FYI, the fonts in the Organizer module of PSE11 were too small to read.  I was able to fix Organizer's pulldowns by setting its preferences to use System Fonts.  Also, pull down menus in Premiere Elements 11 are fine.

Regards,

Leroy Latta

• 7. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                      leroykl Level 1

FYI, I took a look at the Event Viewer.  It includes many instances of the following 2 errors:

Log Name:      Application

Source:        Application Error

Date:          4/29/2017 9:31:52 AM

Event ID:      1000

Task Category: (100)

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

Computer:      MY-PRECIOUS-2

Description:

Faulting application name: PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe, version: 11.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x503fe13a

Faulting module name: AXEDOMCore.dll, version: 3.3.402.1, time stamp: 0x45f081f6

Exception code: 0x40000015

Fault offset: 0x0005d9b1

Faulting process id: 0x3d48

Faulting application start time: 0x01d2c10e66fdff29

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\AXEDOMCore.dll

Report Id: 332170c5-c70e-48ee-b45b-436a21e52a8d

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-04-29T17:31:52.408682700Z" />

<EventRecordID>8378</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>MY-PRECIOUS-2</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe</Data>

<Data>11.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>503fe13a</Data>

<Data>AXEDOMCore.dll</Data>

<Data>3.3.402.1</Data>

<Data>45f081f6</Data>

<Data>40000015</Data>

<Data>0005d9b1</Data>

<Data>3d48</Data>

<Data>01d2c10e66fdff29</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\AXEDOMCore.dll</Data>

<Data>332170c5-c70e-48ee-b45b-436a21e52a8d</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Also --

Log Name:      Application

Source:        Application Error

Date:          4/30/2017 11:24:49 AM

Event ID:      1000

Task Category: (100)

Level:         Error

Keywords:      Classic

User:          N/A

Computer:      MY-PRECIOUS-2

Description:

Faulting application name: PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe, version: 11.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x503fe13a

Faulting module name: SelectivePalette.8li, version: 2.1.28.12, time stamp: 0x559fb96b

Exception code: 0xc000041d

Fault offset: 0x0000d9e3

Faulting process id: 0x5d24

Faulting application start time: 0x01d2c1e7464c1e80

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\Plug-Ins\Google\Selective Tool\SelectivePalette.8li

Report Id: 34a993d1-e7c0-4438-849f-905627290997

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-04-30T19:24:49.315703600Z" />

<EventRecordID>8623</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>MY-PRECIOUS-2</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe</Data>

<Data>11.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>503fe13a</Data>

<Data>SelectivePalette.8li</Data>

<Data>2.1.28.12</Data>

<Data>559fb96b</Data>

<Data>c000041d</Data>

<Data>0000d9e3</Data>

<Data>5d24</Data>

<Data>01d2c1e7464c1e80</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 11\Plug-Ins\Google\Selective Tool\SelectivePalette.8li</Data>

<Data>34a993d1-e7c0-4438-849f-905627290997</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

• 8. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                        hk99 Level 1

I have the exact same issue with Photoshop Elements 10. Adobe Premiere Elements 10 does not have this menu-issue. It is very annoying because the app cannot be used at this moment.

• 9. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                          holgerj61996809 Level 1

Hi, I have the same problem since I updated Win10 to the Creators Update (Windows Version 1703, Built 15063.413). All other Apps are working fine including LR6, Dreamweaver 5.5, PS CS2 and surprisingly Adobe Premiere Elements 12.

When starting PSE12 (only the Editor!) the Welcome-Screen is only a very small area, black without any signs, letters etc. When PSE starts the normal window there is no letter, no word to be seen, the buttons on top are empty, only the main menue shows the normal commands in the headline. The pull-down-menues are only a small frame without any letter or word visible. The commands are clickable, but the window that opens has no signs, letters, words. After some time the program shuts down with an error.

There must be a problem problably with the system font. Was it changed by Microsoft with this update? On the internet I found several persons having the same trouble but no solution.

My PSE 12 is registered and I want to use it as well as before the Win-Update. Up to now I don't want to change my workflow to other tools. So please help me / us.

Rgds.

Holger Jorek, Bremen / Germany

• 10. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                            garyb39964557 Level 1

We are unable to use photoshop elements either since the  Microsoft creator update.  Caved in and bought elements 15 today because it is crucial to our business.  Adobe should be ashamed of themselves for not offering a fix.

• 11. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                              ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Adobe only updates current versions of their software.  Are you suggesting Adobe should update every version of every piece of software they have ever sold to be compatible with every new OS?  Since we’re up to Elements 15, then would you be willing to spend 15 times as much when you bought a version or what are you suggesting Adobe is to be ashamed of?

• 12. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                holgerj61996809 Level 1

Dear "ssprengel"!

I understand your argument very well that Adobe is unable to update every product ever produced to the newest specifications. So I do accept that my CS2-Suite works with Win10 not properly every time. It's o.k. for me with this ancient software. My PSE12 is an old software too, so I decided as "garyb..." to update to the current version that fits my demands in combination with LR6. I just waited for a firm confirmation that PSE15 works fine with Win10CU. As I read it several times I will purchase one, so everything will be fine henceforward.

The reason I write these lines is that I would appreciate other words from an Adobe Professional explaining their customers that

- it is not a fault of Adobe

- Adobe has no influence on Microsoft with their Win10CU

- and that Adobe cannot guarantee a lifetime update for every software version ever produced.

I think that could be expected from the Customer Relationship Management staff of a worldwide recognised software producer. O.k. I have to admit that the words "Adobe should be ashamed" are also not the right ones.

Don't be mad about my words, but I worked in CRM too long to let your comment unremarked.

Rgds.

Holger Jorek

Bremen/Germany

• 13. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                  georg_58 Level 1

I found a solution for the problem which is caused by Microsoft Win 10-CU:

I copied ALL FONTS from the Windows folder of an "old" Windows 10 PC via USB stick to the PC with CU (Creators Update) / "no overwriting".

Only a few of the great number of fonts have been copied - but the fonts needed by PSE 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, .... were included.

Now it works - even after several reboots. I think it will also operate with the Windows 7 fonts.

Problem with Win 10-CU seems to be that most of the fonts used by Adobe Products have automatically been deleted!

(Thanks to

1 person found this helpful
                                  • 14. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                    hk99 Level 1

Thanks Georg, sounds promising.

Does anyone have an idea if these old fonts can still be downloaded somewhere? Unfortunately I do not have access to older Windows versions.

• 15. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                      holgerj61996809 Level 1

Hi there, I uploaded Georg's file to the we-Service (I hope he don't mind that). There you can download it the next seven days. CLICK HERE.

Rgds.

Holger Jorek, Bremen/Germany

• 16. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                        kimm99606055 Level 1

I downloaded these older fonts, and copied them into my Windows Font folder, making sure I did not replace any duplicates.  My Elements 11 Editor is still not working, in that the menu items are blanked out. I rebooted my PC just to make sure, and zip, zero, nada.  I was able to get the Organizer working my changing the preferences and renaming any .tif files to .jpeg.  But the Editor is still not working. Any other suggestions?

• 17. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                          georg_58 Level 1

You MUST be sure you have installed ALL WIN10 UPDATES which followed the CU,

There were about 4 updates from Microsoft in late May and June. One of them

will help you with PSE-11.

It’s still working without problem since I updated the Win10-CU.

The solution seems to be the updates, not only the missing fonts.

• 18. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                            GPdeCologne Level 1

A NEW problem with Win10-CU occurs today - only with PSE 9:

Yesterday the program runs without problem, today an error message occurs

"... hardware problem ... cannot be solved ...".

Solution: you must uninstall the KB4025342 Update from Microsoft, then reboot, and PSE9 runs again without error!

Regards from Cologne

Georg

• 19. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                              MiWest Level 1

I copied all the missing former Windows-10-fonts into the Windows-fonts-folder to run Photoshop Elements 11. It worked once and after rebooting it was like before: No orders in the menus. My understanding for this has its limits at the moment!

• 20. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                Giant Ant Level 1

My computer updated to the Windows Creator Edition and I discovered this morning that my Photoshop Elements program isn't working anymore either. So, I turned to Google hoping to find a Tech answer -- ideally from Adobe itself -- and discovered this article/thread.

Since so MANY people are having this problem and turning to online forums for answers, at the very LEAST Adobe should be able to tell people "what" versions of Photoshop Elements are now broken and do (or don't) work. I was thinking of upgrading and buying a monthly subscription to the full Photoshop program, but since the full Creators update is only just rolling out from Microsoft, I don't know if THAT is working properly or if Adobe got caught with its pants down with regards to that, too. Though I suspect that if there is a problem once again there will be a spitting match between Adobe and Microsoft over "who broke what" followed by the usual hands in the air attitude and finger-pointing of "blame the other guy" over who should be responsible for patching things.

Either way, I just wanted to say as a customer that your answer was totally unprofessional and unduly snarky in its tone. It's nice to know that Adobe's customer service attitude is "Hey, our program doesn't work after you paid for it? Too bad. Now fork over money for a new version and MAYBE it will work. But we still make NO promises!"

• 21. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                  holgerj61996809 Level 1

Hi there, as I already mentioned above I bought the version 15 and installed it on my desktop PC and everything works fine, better than with version 12.

But: yesterday I set up my wife's very new HP-notebook. Win10 was pre-installed already, the updates took about 4 or 5 hours, so I can say, it was a clean installation of the current Win10. Then I tested to install PSE 12 on it and amazingly the program works without any other changes! Also after some restarts.

Please do not ask me for the reason - I don't know. Just to inform you.

Kind regards

Holger Jorek / Bremen-Germany

• 22. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                    R Neil Haugen Adobe Community Professional & MVP

[Moderator note: Apparently you are unaware of the operating practices of the Adob-sponsored user-to-user forums.]

ssprengel is NOT an Adobe employee, as all Adobe staff have clearly delineated Adobe avatars.

ssprengel is an ACP ... Adobe Community Professional, identified from having displayed either here on the forums or elsewhere a rather high knowledge of one or more of the Adobe apps, and a willingness to spend time totally on his own time here to help out fellow users. The ACP's do get a few benes, as you can find on looking over the Adobe ACP program materials.

And, perhaps, if you become proficient at Pr. Elements, and find some time to help others, you might also end up being one of that group. My area is primarily Premiere Pro and SpeedGrade, and I occasionally pop into help with Photoshop, LIghtroom, Audition, After Effects, Muse, or Prelude.

There are also ACP created training & informational blogs & tutorials available to the user-base ... such as this:

Creative Pipeline: The ACP Blog

Neil

• 23. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                      pavalentine Level 1

Hooray to georg_58 for the only solution that has helped me so far

I have PSE10 (and 3-4 older versions) and tried many of the suggestions in this thread (and others) but none of them solved the problem till I replaced the Windows Fonts.

In my case I first saved my Windows\Fonts folder elsewhere (just in case).

I then copied the Windows\Fonts folder from a Windows 7-64 Pro machine into another folder.

I then copied that folder onto the Windows\Fonts folder on my Windows 10-64 Pro machine taking care not to replace any existing Fonts.

Initially it did not work but after a re-boot, the PSE10 Editor Menus are back to normal.  I'm not sure which Font files were important since before the copy I had 547 items and after I had 746 items.  Everything else in Windows seems to be working fine so far.  I'm not sure how long it will stick, but it gets me past this point.

I would say to Adobe that since this seems to be a simple matter of replacing Font files, take a few minutes to post the right list of Font files and let us move on.  Why take the heat for Microsoft and why not show some loyalty for your existing customer base?  We'll all upgrade eventually anyway, why make it an unpleasant experience?

Paul

• 24. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                        joenirbok44124588 Level 1

Fonts were the issue: (Looks like Microsoft and Adobe are having a spat again...)

Hi Folks,

I had the same problem, and re-installed PSE10, and this fixed the problem temporarily....

I then found this forum, and tried the hide task bar, and a few other options, but nothing worked. Then I read the solution about copying back the fonts, and this worked.

When Windows 10 Creative installed it copied the old version of windows into a folder on the "c:\Windows.old" with the date the update took place, I located the fonts folder "C:\Windows.old\WINDOWS\Fonts", and copied all the fonts over, saying "no" to replace existing files. Rebooted the PC and the problem has been fixed. Make sure all the updates are installed before copying the fonts over.

I have been tempted to buy the CC Photographer version, but £120 a year... seriously! Would happily pay a bit more for a perpetual licence, then I could decide to update and pay when needed. Please Adobe consider other licences options. Looks like PSE15 is my only option if I want a newer version.

• 25. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

It’s not like PSE11 is going to be updated to work with Windows 10, only the current version of PSE gets updates and there’s a new version every year, and it’s MS’s prerogative to change things about how Windows works, so yeah, having the latest version of the software will keep it up-to-date, although sometimes there are new bugs, so nothing’s perfect.

• 27. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                            miag41393248 Level 1

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem. Na recente updates van Windows 10, versie 1703, werkt Photoshop Elements 11 niet meer!!

Mia G

• 28. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                              gwilkinsonjr Level 1

It's fixed! At least for now. Time will tell. Elements 11. I took all the fonts from a laptop which had not yet been updated (nor is it going to be!) and copied them into the font folder on my main computer (no overwrites). After a reboot: it works! The previous menus which were blank are now fine. Everything looks good. Let's hope it holds.

Shame on Windows for erasing the windows.old file after 10 days making it impossible to roll back the creator update.

Shame on Adobe for not telling everyone that it's a font issue and that there is a relatively easy solution. I guess they just want everyone to upgrade.

• 29. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                davidt3818538 Level 1

Copying the fonts from an "un-updated" Windows 10 PC and pasting into my Creators Update machine solved the blank dropdown menu problem completely with my Photoshop elements 10, so huge thanks, you wonderful people!

• 30. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                  davidt3818538 Level 1

Spoke too soon...Further to my post of 25-July-2017 about copying fonts from a pre-updated Windows 10 PC (which allowed Photoshop Elements 10 to work correctly:  Now it has failed again. Once more (in spite of repeating the copy-fonts procedure) it no longer works. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be extremely grateful.

• 31. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                    davidt3818538 Level 1

My copy of Elements10 worked fine after replacing the fonts... but now for some reason, it's failed again (in spite of repeating the font replacement procedure). Hopefully a magician will suggest another fix!

• 32. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                      pavalentine Level 1

Yeah David,

My copy of Elements 10 also reverted yesterday.  I the appropriate (good) Windows Font folder saved and copied it back, rebooted and all is well again.

Paul

• 33. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                        davidt3818538 Level 1

Thanks Paul! I ended up re-installing my Elements 10, repeating the font procedure (this time OVERWRITING the "good" fonts completely in the Windows\Fonts folder... crossed fingers, rebooted, and it works!  (but for how long....)

David

• 34. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                          gwilkinsonjr Level 1

I too reinstalled the fonts this time overwriting and voila!. I don't know what it is about Windows 10 Creator Update that keeps removing the required screen fonts, but it's really annoying. If I have to keep reloading fonts to use Elements I will. I'll be damned if I'm going to let Adobe force me into an unnecessary upgrade.

I wonder if there's any way to protect the font folder so it can't be changed? hmmmm.....

Thanks All.

• 35. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                            davidt3818538 Level 1

Here is Microsoft's version of the "Missing Fonts" story, which might partly explain the problem many users are finding following the Creators Update: Some fonts are missing after upgrade - Microsoft Community

I see in other Adobe forums on the same subject, users of earlier versions of Photoshop Elements (such as mine) are being persuaded to purchase the latest version.

• 36. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                              MiWest Level 1

I installed the additional Microsoft fonts and after this PSE 11 runs only one time. It's unbelivable. For me it seems that the problem is not the support, that is not continued, the problem seems to be an app, that blocks the fonts that are necessary, deletes them or something like that. Is somebody from you so qualified to check this? If it is like this the practice should be made public.

• 37. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                                gwilkinsonjr Level 1

Mine normally hold for a few days after I reinstall the fonts. A reboot is required. I don't know nor have I been able to find out what keeps removing the needed screen fonts. It's almost like collusion between Microsoft and Adobe to force an upgrade. Since neither of them are prepared to talk about it, I suspect that there probably is something unethical going on.

I wish we could bring this injustice it to the world's attention, but these are two huge companies and I don't think they give a rats *** what their users think. I can tell you that if I have to move from Elements, it won't be to another Adobe product.

• 38. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                                  R Neil Haugen Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I find it rather humorous that you're so quickly jumping to a conclusion of unethical collusion for a problem involving software old enough that neither company "maintains" it anymore.

The plain answer is that it's not even a high enough issue to bother about. Spending the time to "collude" would be absurd.

Neil

• 39. Re: WIN10 Creators Update is incompatible with Photoshop Elements 11 & 12, maybe 15
                                                                                    gwilkinsonjr Level 1

Interesting. Windows 10 with the Creator update is no longer being maintained? News to me. Had you read MiWest's post you would see that our conversation was not about Elements 11 being "maintained" but rather that it's some form of Windows 10 Creator update issue which keeps removing needed fonts. It appears to be a Windows issue rather than an Adobe problem.

1 2 Previous Next