• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parent objects in AE

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I'm very excited about the new update with the walk behavior, and about CH getting better and better. Before CH I used the AE plugin called duik, and I miss one thing I had there: bone points where I could parent something to. My plan is to do the full body movement of a character in CH, and then animate the weapons and other objects in AE. It would be amazing if I could just attach things to the hands. Is this possible? Otherwise it's a request for the next update. Thanks for all the support and the activeness on this forum!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I agree - basically full inverse kinematics support would be fantastic and allow for a lot of cool possibilities. Definitely on our list - and the public wish list too: Proper bone/IK rigging | Ideas for Character Animator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines