• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SIGNATURE OPTION IS "GREYED" OUT. I CAN FILL IN THE REST OF THE FORM BUT NOT SIGN IT. Please advise, I've been at this for hours.

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm successfully filling out a form until I get to the signature portion.  The signature icons and options are 'greyed' out and I cannot sign this form.  Advice? 

Yes, I have the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. 

Yes, I downloaded the government form I'm attempting to sign from two different sources to ensure that there wasn't an error in how it was sent. 

Yes, I checked permissions to make sure that this particular form allows signature.  "Signature Allowed"

TOPICS
How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, you are a victim of 'greyed out'.

This is a common affliction that has claimed many who seek help in 'the halls of the plagued'. 

Adverse effects may include; high blood pressure, rage, violent outbursts, self harm. 

It is recommended you cease using adobe products as continued use is detrimental to your health. 

Note; Masks will not protect you from 'greyed out'. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines