Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Input

New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to get animation composer to recognize something other than my webcam on my monitor. Is there something I can do to get the app to recognize another camera that's connected to my computer? Do I need Blackmagic Ultrastudio or something similar to get the app to see it? Any help on this issue would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the Camera and Microphone panel, hit the hamburger menu, and click on "Switch To Next Camera"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, as Ben says above - that's the way. If that doesn't work for you then it's possible the camera you're trying to use isn't a webcam (DSLRs, iPhones, etc won't work), or maybe a driver update issue? Let us know if the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines