• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storage limit reached message but have no files.

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try and upload photos to creative cloud, I receive this message - 'You can't upload new files while over your storage limit. Please permanently delete files from the Archive and try again.' I don't have any files in my archive, and I am not over the storage limit. Really need help with this!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alice,

I see you have an Adobe ID under the same email as with forums, however, I don't see any active subscription under this ID.

Please make sure you are signed in with correct Adobe ID to get the storage which comes along with your subscription.

Also, please see: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Let us know if this helps.

Feel free to update the thread for any other question.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

I am shared on someone else's cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alice - have you managed to resolve this? I am having the same issue, I don't have any of my own files in my CC but I do have some folders shared with me, I cannot upload anything.

EDIT: I just checked available storage under Activity > Settings and our collective usage is only 52GB / 100GB - I should have no trouble uploading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines