• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wired eoor using cfdiv error:

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2008 Dec 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using cfdiv to load poll contents, i click on graph view and grpah page is loaded in the cfdiv but only problem is it displays error in internet explorer version 6,7 and in no other browser.

graph image loaded successfully in all browsers except ie 6, 7

the error i am getting is:

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using any third party services, If so, these gif images seem spam in nature, and your some spam blocking software installed in your server might not be allowing this to be renedered which results in this error.,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well i am using gif images but they are not related to 3rd party.. and they are not used in poll graph [actually graph is Flash format]

as well 3rd paty means -- can u elaborate on this plz..

Also what is the solution is this.. images are necessary for some getup of application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you consuming any webservice(s) for generating these poll graphs?.

Please post your code here if possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
here is the Code that is makin a call to the graph page, when i click it it generates error in IE 6,7..

i am no webservice for this purpose.

<tr>
<td><div align="right"><cfoutput><cfif IsDefined('cookie.poll')><a href="##" onClick="#AjaxLink('graph.cfm')#">Graph View</a> | <a href="##" onClick="#AjaxLink('results.cfm')#">Normal View</a><cfelse><a href="##" onClick="#AjaxLink('graph.cfm?questionID=#trim(url.questionID)#')#">Graph View</a> | <a href="##" onClick="#AjaxLink('results.cfm?questionID=#trim(url.questionID)#')#">Normal View</a></cfif></cfoutput></div></td>
</tr>

on the grpah page:

i am using like this:

<tr>
<td><cfchart format="flash" seriesplacement="percent" chartheight="200" chartwidth="180" backgroundcolor="##eeeeee">
<cfchartseries type="pie" query="Results" itemcolumn="Answer" valuecolumn="Votes" seriescolor="##FF9900" paintstyle="raise" colorlist="##FF9900,##FFFF33,##FF6600,##FFFFFF" markerstyle="diamond">
</cfchartseries>
</cfchart>
</td>
</tr>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation