• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader XI 11 11.0.10 -signature quit working

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use this to enter signatures on documents.   I was using this all day Saturday and towards the end of the day it just stopped working.   Unistalled and reinstalled and it is still not working.   It is putting an X where I usually can load a signature.   Other times it says it is the program has stopped working.   I have another computer with the same version and it works fine.   The one that is not working is running Explorer 11.   Can someone help me please?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi shelleyc67899115,

Sorry for the trouble. 

Is this happening with all the files? Try launch Reader>Help>Repair installation. Restart the machine and try again.

Also, try launching Reader with admin rights and try again. To launch Reader with admin rights, locate Reader icon on desktop right click on the icon and choose "Run as Administrator"

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines