3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2017 5:33 PM by NeORiginal

Photoshop CC 2017 (Not working after latest update)

MagicalEUEinar Level 1

Hey,

So I'll start from the very beginning and go on to how I got this problem. I did some computer art today everything worked like usual. I quit to do some other things and a few hours later I saw an update available for Photoshop CC 2017 in the Creative cloud app. I updated Photoshop and after that It started to act very strange, when I started up Photoshop only the top bar was there and the rest was black. I thought it was a simple glitch so I tried to open a project of mine instead, that didn't work. After that I tried to run it as admin, that also didn't work. Finally I tried doing a clean install of Photoshop to hope that it might work then, but nothing. I tried to make a new file in photoshop that also didn't work. Photoshop icon was a white page of paper at the taskbar (when It was opened) and when I tried to open Google Chrome at the same time it forced Photoshop over it. It also started to make other apps load slow. I got a very good PC in my opinion and It worked very well before, now I just don't know what's going on.

Does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one?

Best wishes,

Einar