• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CS4/ Windows 10 Rotate

Enthusiast ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I rotate an image using my mouse or am I forced to use the infernal "Rotate" window where I must specify a % to rotate and then preview? Edit/Free Transform/Rotate in Photoshop CC, seems so much more elegant.

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

CS4 is seven versions out of date. You can rotate objects exactly the same way in CC as in Photoshop but I don't remember when that feature was added.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS4 is seven versions out of date. You can rotate objects exactly the same way in CC as in Photoshop but I don't remember when that feature was added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob...I realize it's out of date but until recently, it has done the job for me and since I own it outright, I was reluctant to upgrade. I am on the cloud for Lightroom and Photoshop CC so I guess if the new features are important to me, I will have to upgrade. "Sigh"...

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give the trial a test drive. Only you can decide if it’s worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In CS4, there is a Rotate tool in the Tool window, and that rotates the current selected object(s) by mouse.

By default, it has the hotkey 'r' assigned. Make sure you have your rotatable object selected, press 'r', move the mouse and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fantastic Jongware...many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines