• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble making lightbox responsive! help!!!

New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, for my website i have a products page. When you click on a product a pop-up lightbox appears with nested slideshow (see attachment).The big image can change if you click on the other thumbnails.

I want to make this design responsive to tablet and mobile version and i'm using breakpoints.

But someone told this isn't possible with slideshow nested in lightbox. Can someone tell me if is possible or not.

And what other way i can achieve something same like this? Or something similar.

Thank you in advance

NestedLightboxSlideshow.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Slideshow aren’t responsive at the moment.

For more information, please read this: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9461708#9461708

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slideshow aren’t responsive at the moment.

For more information, please read this: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9461708#9461708

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should use fixed width breakpoints from 1200 | 960 | 768 and fluid width breakpoints from 768 towards 320.

You should also read this (fixed width and fluid width breakpoints and how to ...): Muse not redirecting to tablet version​

You may need for design reasons one more breakpoint from 768 to 320 but this is really seldom .

Your thumbnail and slideshow appearance for mobile could get tricky, though.

If you are on a Mac you could try in the "developer" modus, to watch for appearance on iPhoneiPadiwhatsoever devices,

once you are uploaded to check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines