• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animating a PSD question

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having some trouble with animating a PSD that was brought in from illustrator. It is a building and I want to animate it like each of the lights of the building are turning on. I made a mask on one of the buildings and I tried to turn the opacity down and the building was not disappearing when I turned the opacity from 0% to 100% with the opacity mask. Each of the buildings only disapear when I turn off each of the layers. I am really confused on how I can approach animating this and what suggestions do you have?

Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Hi HelpMe21,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show us some screenshots. it's hard to tell what exactly is going on. full Ae interface so we can see the layers and what you are trying to do. I am not sure why are you using masks in this case. to make a light go on and off in a building, my workflow would probably be to bring 2 layers for the lights: one for "on" and one for "off". place the "on" layer above the "off" layer and use opacity to make it dissolve as I please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HelpMe21,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am all set i figured it out on my own Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines