Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader XI - submit button not working/File > Send File not working

May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Forms to collect responses from users by email, however, for one user the Submit button is not working. The user clicks the submit button and nothing happens. I asked the user to try clicking File > Send File, and they received the following error:

error.png

The file in question is only 2mb in size, and the user is able to save the PDF, and attach it to an email from their desktop outside of Adobe no problem. User also gets the same error when using File > Send File for a PDF only 220kb in size.

I believe the two issues might be related and if I can solve the File > Send File issue, the submit button may be able to work.

Thank you

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi brianj69812542,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try repairing the app. Launch Acrobat/Reader, Help>Repair installation. 

Check for pending updates if any. If these doesn't help, go to Edit>Preferences>Email account, try to add another email account like Gmail, Yahoo or anyone else and check again.

Let us know if you already have found a solution. Please update the discussion that will help future visitors on this thread.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines