• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please step it up with XD!

Explorer ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though I like your "lean & mean, from the bottom up, all new" approach to XD, you guys are obviously not moving fast enough!

Adobe was already late to the party, but when XD first emerged as a Beta (a year ago?) I was delighted: Adobe finally realized that they were being eaten alive by Sketch and all the integrations they provide. But even now, XD just lacks too much features to be a real contender.

When can I expect:

- Micro/custom interactions and custom transitions (a la Principle)

- Scripting?

- Annotation/review mode?

- Specification mode?

Please give me and my team a reason to not move to Sketch, Principle, Invision,

regards,

Koen van Niekerk

UX Director, VanBerlo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Better to have really basic design tools as fast as possible. Then I can design as fast as in InDesign and then its really possible to start!

1. more text tools (uppercase (!!), underline, paragraph distance, padding etc.)

2. dotted lines

3. image-frames like in InDesign to crop/mask and remask easily. I don't want to draw a rectangle to do a mask. A mask has to be there automatically if I import an image!

4. images as PSD (linked like in InDesign to make changes)

5. button-feature (the border/frame of a text button change its size depends on text)

6. paragraph and text-styles!

7. Give text-frames a background color, border color, padding, shadow (just one element! not an additional rectangle below the text!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use this link Adobe XD: Feature Requests: Hot (880 ideas) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs  to place your feature requests with the product team. Requests that get enough traction will help the team prioritize features for future development.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines