• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Puchased Photoshop CS6 and trying transfer the license

New Here ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Summited the Seller's and Buyers (Me) Transfer of License for a product: Photoshop CS6.  Got a case number and uploaded Transfer of License documents.  On chat they said my name wasn't on Transfer of License.  I asked them if they got both copies of the document, they said yes.  Then they said that I would have to contact the Transferor.  Then they said they would have to review the documents.

Then I get the following email from Adobe:

"We would like to inform you that you have attached both Transferor form and recipient from under this case. We request you to submit the Transferor form under PIERREWM@AXION.CA for the Photoshop 13 serial number as it is registered under that account. Once you the Transferor form is attached to that account, We will be able to transfer the serial number."

I submitted the Transferor form under PIERREWM@AXION.CA .  Yesterday I was told my name wasn't on the paperwork I uploaded. Today it is a different story.

Very frustrating!

I've done everything required but I keep getting different answers to my questions.  Also, there is no telephone person you can talk to about this problem.

Can anyone help me with this problem.

Gerard Barry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Hi gerardb5330072,

please edit the email out of your posting for your own safety, as this is an open forum. Never share personal information.

We also may not be able to fully help you with this, because this forum is mostly a users-helping-users forum and your case is more suited for the Customer Support

Make sure that you follow these steps on this page accordingly:
» Transfer an Adobe product license

Also, note on that page it says: "Both the license transferor (current owner) and the recipient (n

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gerardb5330072,

please edit the email out of your posting for your own safety, as this is an open forum. Never share personal information.

We also may not be able to fully help you with this, because this forum is mostly a users-helping-users forum and your case is more suited for the Customer Support

Make sure that you follow these steps on this page accordingly:
» Transfer an Adobe product license

Also, note on that page it says: "Both the license transferor (current owner) and the recipient (new owner) must complete a Transfer of License form. Both forms must be returned to Adobe before the license can be transferred."

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maurice,

Thanks for responding.  How do you edit out email addresses or delete the msg?

You are the only one I have received an intelligent answer on Adobe's Website.

I have uploaded the Transfer of License Documents to Adobe with a case number.  They first said my name was on it.  Then they said I had to contact the Transferor.  I have followed the instructions but I have run into a brick wall with Adobe.  No phone call support only Customer Service Chat which is useless.

Again Thanks for response.

Sincerely,

Gerard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again gerardb5330072,

under your posting, there should be an 'Actions' dropdown. Clicking on it should reveal two links - 'Edit' and 'Delete'.
Click on 'Edit' and then you can edit your posting in order to remove the email address

Basically, you'll need to tick the 'Recipient' field in the form and fill out the remaining fields with all the necessary details. Then upload the form to your case. You're done at this point. The Transferor needs to do the same steps you did, but ticking the 'Transferor' checkbox instead and (I think) rather than filling in his name, your name must be written in the corresponding field...

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does sound though as if you are trying to submit the seller's form on behalf of the seller. But the seller themselves must do that for obvious reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines