6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2009 3:28 PM by SaylingLow

Kuler Desktop Issues

PMM Adobe Employee
      Hello,

If you tried to use (or download) Kuler AIR Desktop today, December 11th, 2008, it's likely that you experienced issues. We're aware of the problem and are working on a fix. We will have a solution available soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

As always, thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,
      The Kuler Team
        • 1. Re: Kuler Desktop Issues
          Foxerhu
          I've expirienced the same problem, I think there's problem with the new flash player 10, because this error massage came up after installing Flash 10 ... now i can't find flash 9
          • 2. Kuler Desktop Issues
            First Blood Part II Level 1
            Well, on my Kuler Desktop (air application)
            there is a problem since yesterday.
            When I gonna open it, it says:
            "kuler content-
            Sorry, no items were found."!

And: I can`t move the Adobe AIR Kuler
            window around.

Don`t know why?

I said: since YESTERDAY.

Yours,
            Rocky

+++ROCKY+++ROCKY+++ROCKY+++
            ---First Blood Part II---
            Please visit and please let some comments to there to subscribe: http://kuler.adobe.com/#themes/search?term=userId%3A178582

Thank YOU!
            ++++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-++++
            +-+-+ROCKY+++++++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
            +++ROCKY+++ROCKY+++ROCKY+++
            • 3. Re: Kuler Desktop Issues
              PMM Adobe Employee
              Hi folks,

The issue is not related to FP 10, and is specific to Kuler AIR desktop only. We're in the midst of resolving the problem, and should have a new version of Kuler AIR Desktop posted for you soon. Please check back.

In the meantime, please feel free to continue using the Kuler website, the Apple widget, and the Kuler in-application panels.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
              The Kuler Team
              • 4. Re: Kuler Desktop Issues
                PMM Adobe Employee
                We've isolated the issue with the Kuler AIR Desktop, and have fixed the problem. To get the application working again, you'll need to uninstall your current version and then install the latest version. You can find the latest version on the kuler.adobe.com main page. Just click on the "Kuler desktop" link on the News and Features area on the far right side of the page after uninstalling your current version.

We apologize for the added hassle.

Best regards,
                The Kuler Team

• 5. Kuler Desktop Issues
                  First Blood Part II Level 1
                  Thank you very much
                  Adobe Kuler Team!
                  Now everything is like before
                  this issue. Thank you very much.

Rocky.
                  • 6. Re: Kuler Desktop Issues
                    SaylingLow

I've uninstalled Kuler Desktop and reinstalled using the 12dec08 Kuler.air package. Kuler Desktop runs fine under the Mac admin user I set up to install applications, but when I log into my usual unpriviledged user, I get the previous 'kuler content- Sorry, no items were found.' message. The X close button doesn't seem to work and I have to force quit the Kuler Desktop application.

I don't seem to be able to locate the Apple Dashboard Widget for Kuler. Does it still exist?

I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.6 on a 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Mac Mini with 2GB Ram

Adobe AIR is the latest installation (.dmg file dated 18Feb09)  fwiw I could only install Adobe AIR using the admin user login.

Any ideas what to try next?

Thanks,

Sayling