• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Log in as a Stock Contributor from Premiere Pro CC

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an Adobe Stock contributor and have uploaded several videos direct from Premiere Pro over the last week. Even as recently as yesterday I had no problems logging in and uploading, but today, when I attempt to Log In from the "Publish" tab during the Premiere Pro Export process, it tells me I am not a stock contributor and need to sign up (see image).

I have logged in on the link provided, logged out, logged in again, tried restarting Premiere, restarting my computer, checking forums and FAQs but cannot solve the problem.

Hoping somebody can help.

Cheers,

Michael.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Hi Michael,

I checked your contributor account and everything looks good. Can you confirm you are logged into your Creative Cloud account when using Premiere and that the Adobe ID is the same as your contributor account?

You can upload your clips using ftp as a workaround but it would be ideal to figure out what is causing this issue.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I checked your contributor account and everything looks good. Can you confirm you are logged into your Creative Cloud account when using Premiere and that the Adobe ID is the same as your contributor account?

You can upload your clips using ftp as a workaround but it would be ideal to figure out what is causing this issue.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did help at all !!! Still searching how to figure it out!!??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please submit a ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link and we will look into it for you.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines