1) You purchase what you believe is a valid upgrade product key 4 YEARS AGO. (CS5.5 to CS6)
2) You continue to believe it is valid as Adobe proceeds to install it and allow updates to it for 4 YEARS.
3) Suddenly, Adobe claims the key is bogus and that you must revert to the pre-upgrade version.
4) Adobe will not (as remedy) even sell you a valid upgrade key... no longer support.
5) They claim they can not manage these standalone products keys (so won't sell one,) but somehow they DO manage the software paid monthly?
I NEVER would have purchased what I believed was bogus software for my business.
NOW I have years worth of no-longer-supportable workflows because of this, and I can NOT use CC
to go online for security reasons.
I am initiating a lawsuit over this insanity for lack of competence by Adobe, not to mention damage to reputation & lost future business.
[moved from non-technical Lounge to Installation/Licensing by moderator]
Moved here from Adobe Captivate forum.