• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC switches to Lightroom 6

New Here ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the creative cloud subscription, however for some reason it keeps switching to the Lightroom 6 version randomly and then I have to reinstall it. It'll pop up with asking for a 30 day trial or to license the product, and then I'll go into the transform in the develop mode section, and suddenly I won't be able to use the guided transform and it will say it's the Lightroom 6 version. to fix this i have to reinstall the program.

How do i stop this from happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Have you updated Lightroom to the latest version CC 2015.10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Windows 10.

Yes when i install it from the creative cloud installation app, I'll update to the Creative Cloud Version, and then randomly one time i'll open the program and it'll ask me to license it or continue with a trial. I'll choose to license it with my account, and it will switch Lightroom 6. The only way I've seen to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall. however eventually the process will happen again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are currently running CC 2015.10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no it says CC 2015.10 at first, but once i get that pop-up to license it, it switches to Lightroom 6.10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you license it with a serial number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no i did not. i just downloaded from creative cloud app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens every now and then for me going back to LR 5.x on my win7 box and still 2015.x on my win10 box now.

LR just "forgets" which mode it is running in, often associated with a LR version update.

For me, 99% of the time logging out of my Adobe account and logging back in "solves" the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines