6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2008 2:01 AM by EliStar

Page Is Blank

PinkVirgo
      can anyone tell me why when i click the link of the videos it only show me a blank page. i try it on mozila and IE and other machine here in my office but its also blank.. i can view some flash movies in my firefox and IE but this videos shows me nothing only a blank page.. can anyone pls help me.. thanks!
        • 1. Re: Page Is Blank
          Level 7
          Works fine here. Could it be that you don't have Flash Player (or a recent
          enough version) installed?

Nancy

"PinkVirgo" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:gcjaaq$9nu$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > can anyone tell me why when i click the link of the videos it only show
          > me a
          > blank page. i try it on mozila and IE and other machine here in my office
          > but
          > its also blank.. i can view some flash movies in my firefox and IE but
          > this
          > videos shows me nothing only a blank page.. can anyone pls help me..
          > thanks!
          >

• 2. Page Is Blank
            PinkVirgo Level 1
            i already install the latest flash player, but nothing happens. the page is still blank, no player display.. is there a possibility that the page cant be loaded because I'm from Asia? is this site is for US IP only? thanks nancy...
            • 3. Re: Page Is Blank
              Level 7
              I don't think it's for the US only .. but there could be an issue along the
              way somewhere. Do you have any problems loading Flash Videos from any
              other part of the Adobe site .. for example, Adobe TV?

Nancy

"PinkVirgo" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
              news:gcl4go$ktl$1@forums.macromedia.com...
              >i already install the latest flash player, but nothing happens. the page is
              > still blank, no player display.. is there a possibility that the page cant
              > be
              > loaded because I'm from Asia? is this site if for US IP only? thanks
              > nancy...
              >

• 4. Re: Page Is Blank
                Level 7
                Scratch that last comment .. these videos are not coming from Adobe .. they
                are coming from BrightCove. Have you checked their site to see if there are
                any issues of this nature?

Nancy

• 5. Re: Page Is Blank
                  PinkVirgo Level 1
                  i think brightcove has some issue in their player, i checked the site and i cant watch any of their video.. is there any option to watch this video? any suggestion? btw thanks a lot!
                  • 6. Re: Page Is Blank
                    EliStar
                    The videos are no longer showing for me either.

They were playing the last time I checked, but now they stick at loading, and never resolve.

Any ideas, help, or solutions?

Thank you.