If you share your puppet here (or privately via direct message) we can take a look and advise...
Thank you, I have messaged you a link.
EDIT: Augh! I finally fixed it. It didn't have the "frontal" tag under views. Checking that seems to have enabled responses on everything.
The problem was that you had a layer called Frontal which got the Frontal tag. But Frontal is usually a group of all the layers that make up the front view. You fixed it by tagging one of the higher level groups Frontal, which is fine (the lower level Frontal is ignored once it finds the higher level one). Another way to fix it would have been to UN-tag the layer called Frontal.
When something gets mis-tagged like this it can be very confusing. Suggestions are welcome for how to make it clearer/easier.
I think a checklist to go through for new character creations would be excellent. Like a quick start / reference guide for general character structures.
"Make sure X topmost layer has Y tag" for example.
Otherwise the program is SO AMAZING! I spent the whole day in utter delight making my custom character come to life. Thank you guys for the hard work on this.