• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the current PS CC do frames from video?

New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just bought Photoshop Elements 15 in hope of editing pictures and making gifs from video but found out that frames from video been removed from newer version so going to try for a refund. Before trying to subscribe to Photoshop CC I would like to know for sure that this current product can do this. So can I import video and take frames from video in the current version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The is a Photoshop forum if you are using PSE you should use the Photoshop Elements forum.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pgotoshop can do basiv video editing.  You may be be better off using the Photoshop Element and Premier Elements package

Premiere Elements

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not trying to edit videos just make small gifs from them by importing small video clips

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines