• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't batch import LR Mobile (iPhone 6S) .dng images to LR CC

Explorer ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like this should be a no-brainer now that we can take RAW images using LR Mobile. LR CC's Import function does not show any  of my dng images. The only way I've found to do it is to "Export Original" image-by-image. This is way too time consuming if you shoot a lot of RAW images, and frankly seems just plain stupid. Is there something I'm missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

That's probably because they are syncing to your computer via the cloud. ie you don't need to use the Import function.

If you want to bypass the image-by-image, I think you can connect your phone to the computer and use iTunes / Explorer / Finder to get the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's probably because they are syncing to your computer via the cloud. ie you don't need to use the Import function.

If you want to bypass the image-by-image, I think you can connect your phone to the computer and use iTunes / Explorer / Finder to get the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines