• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 14 disc burn problem

New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I burn to disc, then check disc on the laptop, all is ok, but when used in DVD player get a message "not PAL" Is there an option to select PAL or NTSC when burning to disc?.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What TV system are you using and shooting video on? Are you in a country that uses NTSC or PAL?

When you installed the program did you ensure that you set it for your country?

When you look under the Edit menu, on Project Settings/General, what settings does it show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the UK and it is only DVDs burned from Premiere Elements that shows this message. I have just checked in General tab as you suggest, but see no option for PAL.

Did I check for correct country on installation? I can't remember. Is there any way of checking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure, based on what you've told me, if you've installed your program to default to PAL settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines