What have you done what is the problem. I see your 1440x900 screen capture Part of you export as window is off screen what can you tell us about you screen capture.
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
- The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Sorry I suppose it may not be obvious on all monitors / under all viewing conditions.
The export preview is massively more contrasty than the original, this also applies to the exported file. It only affects this file.
It looks like the contrast has been maxed out somehow, but as you can see from the artboard this is not the case - the contrast is much much less
Well your interpolating the image down to 22% size, converting color spaces. striping meta-data and saving a jpeg file. You could do the same with export Save for web that been around for a long time. See if it produces the same results. Export as is relatively new and may have bugs that need to be worked on.
In both views your look at scaled down images not either image's actual pixels. View at 100% to see both image actual pixels in both views.