3 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2017 12:16 PM by ryanskihead

Certificate doesn't match profile

dezert99

I've seen several other threads with this problem but nothing anyone else has said has seen to help out. I've regenerated my certificate and my provisioning profile through the apple developer portal and build.phonegap still is telling me that they aren't a match. I only have one certificate that the provisioning profile could have been made with. I've been stuck on this all day so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Error in question: Error - Certificate doesn't match profile: The default keychain doesn't have an identity matching - You can fix this here\

• 1. Re: Certificate doesn't match profile
          ryanskihead Adobe Employee

Did you fully delete your provisioning profile from PGB and re-upload it? I've checked your build log and the problem is pretty clear -- you've uploaded a certificate with a key starting with 7974***********, while your provisioning profile only contains one certificate starting with 8175************. These numbers need to match.

A common problem is that people delete and re-create their certificate, but forget to recreate and re-upload their provisioning profile.

• 2. Re: Certificate doesn't match profile
            dezert99 Level 1

I didn't delete the provisioning profile from PGB, I just added a new key. I deleted all of my certificates and provisioning profiles from the developer portal and remade them and I still keep getting this issue. Could I be doing something wrong when I'm recreating them? I re-upload the new pair every time.

• 3. Re: Certificate doesn't match profile
              ryanskihead Adobe Employee
              I didn't delete the provisioning profile from PGB, I just added a new key.

Perhaps you are building with the old profile still? Perhaps ensure you have deleted all of your older keys from Phonegap Build.