• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 - Taskbar visible on preview with shift + w

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I do preview a document in a maximized Window of indesign, it is still shown the Windows taskbar.

When I do the preview in a not maximized window of indesign, the taskbar of Windows disapears.

Who can help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate this issue. However, if you press the tab key on and off it should toggle the visibility of the taskbar and other panels as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do the preview with shift + w, the preview is shown with the Windows Task bar. When I hit now Alt + Tab, and then again Alt + Tab, the Windows Task bar is gone. But this is not what I expect from a AAA product... it is poor Quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shift-w toggles toggles back and forth between presentation mode and normal mode. Eliminate the shift and just use the letter w to toggle back and forth between preview and normal mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess, I have to make a short Video to Show, was does not work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you right-clicked the Taskbar and chosen Settings? Maybe something in the settings of your taskbar is set wrong?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of InDesign are you on? This is a known issue on Windows 10, but I don't know if the latest patch addressed it. (That Mike and Barbara can't replicate it makes me think that it was fixed, or else they are on Macs.) The current version is 2017.1.

See the Adobe staff comments on this thread:

Windows taskbar don`t hide in the full screen mode!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines