• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D500 Lightroom CC 2015 Build 1014445

New Here ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently trying to open my D500 files in Lightroom but from my reading I believe my current version is too low (CC 2015 [1014445]). I have windows 10 fully updated and no available updates for Lightroom are showing.
I am able to open the files everywhere else (ACR) just not Lightroom.
Surely there is a way to fix this issue. Currently trying to batch process 500-700 photos through ACR or converting them in the DBG converter is taking twice as long.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

You might want to open the Creative Cloud application manager and see if there are updates available for the application manager itself. You are currently running the initial release of Lightroom CC which does not support your camera. You need to be running at least Lightroom CC 2015.6. The current release is Lightroom CC 2015.10. You can download that version manually from the following website:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

You will find the update under the link Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6​. Yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to open the Creative Cloud application manager and see if there are updates available for the application manager itself. You are currently running the initial release of Lightroom CC which does not support your camera. You need to be running at least Lightroom CC 2015.6. The current release is Lightroom CC 2015.10. You can download that version manually from the following website:

You will find the update under the link Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6​. You only need the topmost update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are using the original release of LR CC 2015.0/6.0

Update it to the DOT 10 (.10) release.

If you can't do that from the CC DTA then download it from here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines