• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat support for Presenter 10 - 11 no longer offered in US?

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2017 May 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In attempting to contact Adobe Support last week, I found the Chat option for Adobe Presenter 10 - 11 is not available. Only option seems to be the Forum. Is it the case that the service level for Presenter in the US (where I am located) has changed recently? The service level description for Presenter on the Adobe contact options, What are my contact options? page, for Presenter indicate Phone, Chat, and Forums are included. Appreciate any help. Thank you!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go through the Support portal process I do see an option for chat when asking for help with Presenter. This is the support link:

Adobe Support 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anytime I click on chat I get the message that chat is currently closed. I have tried it at different times of the day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hm, try the chat here and see if they can help you: Adobe Connect Help | Adobe Connect Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources