Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

포토샵펜인식 Adobe Reader Recognition

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

제목_없음.png

포토샵펜인식이요. 다른 그림프로그램에서는 잘만되는데 포토샵에서만 동그랗게 브러쉬인식이안되고 십자포인트로밖에 안떠요...

게다가 선그어도 사진처럼나오고 펜인식속도도 느려지고ㅠㅠ 드라이브관련문제라면 다들잘만 해결하시던데 제것만 안됩니다. 드라이브를 바꾸면 오류나뜨고 c드라이브말고 다른 드라이브로바꾸면 파일이잠겨있거나,권한이없거나,다른프로그램이 이프로그램을 사용중입니다.스크래치디스크가꽉찼습니다.포토샵을초기화할수없습니다. 라고떠서 어쩔수없이 c드라이브용량늘리기로 겨우 그걸로만하는데.. 문제는 포토샵이 이상해진거같아요 예전에도 한번 이런적이있었는데 그때는 저절로 잘 해결된것같았는데 어떻게했었는지 기억이 안나네요; 어쨋든 포토샵에서 동그랗게 브러쉬인식이안되고 십자포인트로밖에 안보이고 선긋기했을때 펜인식느리고 점만이어진것같이 안보일정도로 연하게그어지고 브러쉬크기조절하면 약간씩 커지기는하는데 선이라고 할수도없고.. 이거 어떻게 해결해야할까요? 포토샵CS6사용중이구요  빠른답장원합니다. 

Adobe Reader Recognition.In other pictures, it works well, but it doesn't seem to be a ball of paper in Photoshop and it's just like a cross point.

Moreover, I think it's a good thing that I've come up with a picture, and the pen recognition slows down, and the problem is that I've solved the problem, but I've got nothing to do with it.If you replace the drive, if you replace it with another drive, and you replace it with a C drive, the file is locked, no permissions, or another program is in use.The scratch disk is full.Photoshop can not be initialized.Oh, I can't help but increase the capacity of ragotteoseo.The problem is that Photoshop became weirdI used to do it once before, but I don't remember how it worked.How do I handle this?I am using Photoshop Photoshop 6.I want a quick reply.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?