0 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2017 8:53 AM by Theo71

ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS

Theo71

There is a very great misconception, on the part of Adobe, that persons contacting them are very knowledgable about computers and their product.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  Persons, like me, are only into ADE because that is how our library transfers books from their shelves to our E-readers.  When we finally figure out how to get onto chat, we are told that Adobe does not support this particular product and go to Adobe forums.  When we go to forums we are told to contact staff, with no instructions as to how to contact staff.  If it was not for the fact that I pay membership to the library and want to read my books, i would not ever bother with Adobe or ADE.  But I, and others like me, are stuck.  I am not the only one who pays over a hundred dollars for an E-Reader and then am unable to get satisfaction in getting it set up.  I am not the only one with the error message that I have exceeded my allowance of units for ADE.  I am not the only one that is told by ADOBE that i can authorize 6 units, but am not told how to deauthorize those units which I cannot see.  Now wonder my BP is rising in direct relation to the lack of support from ADOBE.