• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I contact Adobe Support for Lightroom CC 2015.10?

New Here ,
May 09, 2017 May 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted to the forum, but I need immediate help.  So how do I contact Adobe Support either via Chat or phone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try Adobe Chat

contact-bumper

However most product support seems to be via these forums these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but that just takes me back to searching a forum, which is useless.  Since installing LR CC 2015.10 today from LR CC 2014 I've had several new issues and can't figure out how to get things fixed.  If you have some ideas, here's what's going on.

1.  Can't import MP4 video now, worked yesterday on older release.

2. I was using LR 5.7 for one catalog, after the update I can't use that any longer and was forced to upgrade that catalog to this new release.

3. Takes significantly longer on file import to display the thumbnails for the images

4. Saw a suggestion for #1 above to purge the video cache in the preferences setting and re-open LR.  Let the purge function run for over 5 minutes to purge 3GB and when it never finished in that time I cancelled it.  10 minutes later it's still trying to cancel and hasn't finished.  I now need to cancel LR in task manager.

It's a frustrating day in LR Adobe land.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines