1 Reply Latest reply on May 9, 2017 11:16 PM by David Asch

Motion Scroll Effects

blakes882

Hi,

I am working on some motion scroll effects and I'm having trouble making sure that the secondary motion is "nothing.

I am also having issues with the scroll motion being triggered by the key position and then just moving the object into place.

Basically I would like the scroll to trigger a motion and then for my elements to stay in place.  I don't want the scroll effect to continue at all.

Please Visit this page to get an idea of what I am trying to ask.  450 Alaskan at Pioneer Square - Blind

On this page you can see that the scroll is triggering a motion but once the motion has started the scroll does not effect the speed.  Each element is just scrolling into place and then staying in place....  you can all see that there is no " reverse " motion when you scroll back up the page... I would also like to achieve this. 

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!

• 1. Re: Motion Scroll Effects
          David Asch Adobe Community Professional

The effects on the site use 'easing' to slide the elements in. Scroll Effects in Muse are slightly different. You can achieve a similar slide in effect by setting the initial movement to something slightly faster than the scroll speed, x1.3 for example. The final motion should be the same as the scroll speed (x1). There's no way to stop it reversing, however.

I hope this helps.

David

Creative Muse

1 person found this helpful