• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save stuck at 0% and tool lag on Windows 10

New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new Windows 10 laptop which I've had since late March. I'm used to Macs and have never had any problems with running photoshop on Macs. However, with this new machine, Photoshop CC 2017 has been lagging, but worst of all, it occasionally refuses to save which results in me having to force save things layer by layer or suffer through losing progress. The lagging, I've noticed happens mostly when I'm sketching which involves fast short strokes. Once the brush starts to lag, the entire program follows suit. The lagging is minimal to nonexistent when coloring with longer strokes. I use a Wacom Intuos 5 tablet. The refusal to save doesn't seem to have much of a pattern but it certainly makes my blood boil. The rest of the program will work and I can't "save as" either when it happens. When using photoshop, I generally only have one or two other programs up like Discord or Microsoft Edge. Turning off other programs doesn't seem to help the performance much. Has anyone else had either issue? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

There are many things that all need to work together.  There is no one answer for you.  Please do some searches on lag and Wacom t in the Photoshop forum. See what other have written and done.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are many things that all need to work together.  There is no one answer for you.  Please do some searches on lag and Wacom t in the Photoshop forum. See what other have written and done.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines