Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted File - Urgent Help Needed

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am having a major nightmare with a photoshop file. My computer crashed while I was working on it, and now when I try to open the thing, I get the error, "Could not complete your request because an unexpected end-of-file was encountered". I have been working on this image for a week and it is due tomorrow. So if anyone knows how I can recover it, or even restore it to a slightly older version, I would be endlessly grateful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to go to a backup. Do you back up nightly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before giving up all hope, perform a web search for corrupt PSD recovery software, there are many trials out there – however it would be good if the software could preview the recovery to show that it would actually work before paying money for the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines