We need explain a big problem that now we have with Google Chrome (v. 56.0.2924.87 and the current version) and the RTMPS protocol (Adobe LiveCycle Data). Our Application is developed in Java using Adobe Flex for the Frontend layer and RTMPS for the Real Time Messages.
We have performed tests and detailed reviews about the behavior of the Web Application front with the latest version of Google Chrome released a few days ago. The latest version of Google Chrome corresponds to the 56.0.2924.87.
We did additional tests with version 51.0.2704.106 (two stable branches before 53) and we did not present problems in the publication of Stock Exchange Market Information (dynamic information using Real Time Protocol).
We tested with previous versions of Google Chrome (v51) and Flash (v22), successfully sending and receiving information with any problem.
VALIDATIONS CARRIED OUT
1. In the new version of Google Chrome we identify that an abnormal event in the load of the Flash content of Interbursátil to the browser reproduces which generates an empty answer without data to publish to the GUI of the client.
2. When a user tries to enter Interbursátil through this version of Google Chrome, the browser tries to download and obtain the dynamic data, at the moment of obtaining the contents, the client (web browser) generates the error code NO DATA FOUND, Thus giving an empty response with static data.
3. The error is generated at the RTMPS [x-fcs] (Real-Time Messaging Protocol) level when trying to invoke the open method for receiving messages (POST / open / 1) because of changes that were implemented In RTMP from the latest version of Google Chrome.
4. RTMPS is the main protocol used by the Web Application (Flex-Flash) for real-time messaging to client browsers.
1. As of the Google Chrome version 53.0.2785.116, this browser began to present problems of compatibility with the protocol RTMPS of Adobe Flex, which is used for the publication of data in REAL TIME.
2. We analyze the possible options to solve this problem and we started working on a UPGRADE of software and infrastructure at the platform level to mitigate the compatibility problem between the latest version of Google Chrome and the Web Application.
3. On November 10 Google released the version 54.0.2840.99 of Google Chrome with which corrected to different BUGS and problems presented in the latest version.
4. These are some of the corrections of the latest version. (Source: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/google/google-chrome-54-0-2840-99-update-fixes-3-repo rted-vulnerabilities/)
We think that the correction its related to the BUG:
 High CVE-2016-5199: Heap corruption in FFmpeg. - This patch corrected the problem of data processing in real time and for the visualization of data through streaming.
Have you any comment about this?.
Nephtalí Gómez Arcive
IT Technical Support
[email removed by moderator]