• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 1::0 - Plugin modifying locked project?

Enthusiast ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error when trying to RAM Preview a comp. Not sure why the error. The project isn't locked and I have full permissions. Any suggestions how to fix?

Running CC2017.1 on OS X 10.11.6

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 11.12.59 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what plug-ins are in use in the project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wouldn't it be nice if AE told you what plug-ins giving the error?

Well, according to Generate Report, I'm using no plug-ins!   Does Generate Report no longer list plug-ins used?

Just putting this in here so search engines can index it:

After Effects warning: A plugin is attempting to do an invalid operation: modifying a locked project (1  ::  0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no you're right, if you're generating a report through the collect files prompt it'll list plugins.

dumb idea, but what happens if you import the project into a new empty one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Navarro Parker,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with Trapcode presets.

The problem is the permissions with the AE folder in OSX. Change permissions for everyone to "read and write" and then "apply to enclosed items"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that (since I also have Trapcode Particular), but the error still seems to be popping up. It did go further when opening the project though, but the dialogue still shows...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind, it seems it was because of Trapcode Particular 2.6 not supporting AE CC 2020. I've upgraded to the latest, and now files open normally.

– SRS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines