• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elgato HD60 sound files not working in Premiere Elements 15

New Here ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recorded countless gaming video games (xbox one) on my Elgato HD60 S and transferred them to edit on the Premiere Elements 15 with no problem. However, recently when I try to edit them there is no sound playing through my editing program (Premiere) yet the sound files are showing available. Anyone have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Game capture systems often don't produce standard editing video files. They often use variable frame rates and non-standard audio compression to produce small and often difficult to edit files. A number of people have reported problems trying to edit Elgato files.

The Elgato site doesn't offer any specs on the video they produce, so you'll need to dissect a video file yourself.

Open one of your videos in the free download Media Info. Set the View in Media Info to Tree and copy and paste to this forum the report it generates.

Once we know what the video files are made of, we may be better able to offer a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines