• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

relink issues. I can sometime see my video files and other times I cant. How do I fix this?

New Here ,
May 13, 2017 May 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in the process of creating a video in PHOTOSHOP but I can not view my videos. They have a red question mark on the layer. What do I need to do to fix the issue where I can see it no matter what network I am on.  Please attach video if their is one available. I am a visual learner

[Moved from the non-technical LOUNGE Forum to a Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi radianceb,

Please refer the below tutorials, which help you understand the basic concept of creating videos in Photoshop also, there are the bunch of videos available on youtube which can show you all the steps for video creation in Photoshop.

New video features in Adobe Photoshop CC, CS6

How to edit Video in Photoshop CC and CS6 | The Basics, Photoshop Tutorial - YouTube

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer does not fix the issue or have anything to do with the issue...I am having the same trying to work on a imported video file in photoshop...after tons of work, the file is blank and red question mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello socalj13,

That means that photoshop cannot connect to the original file. Close and reopen photoshop and see the unable to find source screen, then relink the original file.

Sincerly,

Nicholas SoCalBoy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines