• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart way to draw wobbly curves?

Enthusiast ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a conceptual landscape plan where I am drawing these freehand doodle for showing hedges. It is pretty time concsuming and inaccurate to show curves like I'm doing with hand and an pencil. Even they would look neater than using mouse manually for each wobble.

Is there a better way to do this? I searched for such brush but couldn't find anything. I am searching for a trick that adds curved bushy wobbles to a path or stroke. wobb.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

If you use windows there is a plug-in that may be of use for that. It low cost  and there is a free trial.  Plug-in name LazyNezumi Pro

https://lazynezumi.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use windows there is a plug-in that may be of use for that. It low cost  and there is a free trial.  Plug-in name LazyNezumi Pro

https://lazynezumi.com/

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used Autodesk SketchBook Pro in the past just as a trial. I'm blown away by this trailer you shared! I'm like holy #$#@!!! This is a killer application! Never ever heard of it. Maybe I belong to architecture background that's why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines