Hello in our community!
Just do the following: Reduce your site as far as possible, so that there are only a few elements, which demonstrate your issue. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time). Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look.
Thus, time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.
Just try the following:
Choose different names for the anchors on your phone page and fill in these new names as "link name" in your menu widget’s "Menu Item Settings".
I think, the widget (and in consequence Muse) is confused by the same anchor names on desktop and phone page.
Thank you. I did try and change the names in the phone version to mHOME, mWHAT_WE_DO etc, but still not working. Very odd. Is there anything I may need to do Layer wise? Or have a certain function active on my web server?
I may just try a different widget as it was free anyway.
1 person found this helpful
I tried it too, and it defitely works fine here, when I rename the anchors of the phone page. There is absolutly no need to change something with your Muse layers or server configuration. Perhaps(!) it will help, if you clear your browser cache.
Nevertheless I'd use a "out of rhe box" standard manual menu to achieve, what you want. It is highly configurable, and with some creative skills you can build a nice looking menu
Just some (not so nice) examples for demonstration reasons (some of them need to reduce the browser window, to see the menus, I am talking about):
The .muse files can be downloaded directly from the demo sites.