• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Acrobat Reader DC (free version) and experiencing extremely slow PDF file printing (1 page takes over a minute). My Microsoft Word files print just fine, along with anything else I print except my PDF files. I have enlisted Dell's help, along wit

New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat Reader DC (free version) and experiencing extremely slow PDF file printing (1 page takes over a minute).  My Microsoft Word files print just fine, along with anything else I print except my PDF files.  I have enlisted Dell's help, along with Microsoft and Hewlett Packard, and none of them after extensive analysis can help solve this problem.  I guess my last resource is Adobe.  I have a new Dell laptop Inspiron 5000, Gen 7, 7500 processor, 8 gigs of ram, so the computer is very powerful.  I have the Microsoft Office package, including Outlook, Word, Power point, the other things.  Nobody can figure this problem out.  Hopefully someone from this forum can give me some guidance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?