2 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2017 8:39 AM by emilys13748194

Picture in the menu widget

emilys13748194

I was wondering if you're able to place a picture instead of text as a label for the menu bar widget?  I have a logo that is a jpeg that I would like to replace the "Home" text field, but it doesn't "snap" to the widget.  Any ideas?

Thanks -

• 1. Re: Picture in the menu widget
          Günter Heißenbüttel Adobe Community Professional

There are different ways to achieve this:

If you want no text in the menu label, you have to do the following first:

• Set your menu type to "manual" in the widget’s settings. Now you can delete the menu text and link the menu entry to a page of your choice using the "Hyperlinks" menu in the upper control strip.

Now you have an empty menu item. What about images? You can use images in these ways

• Click onto your menu, until in the upper left corner of your application window the label "Menu Item" is shown. Now you can use the "Fill" command in the upper control strip to assign different images to every single state of the menu entry.
          • Place an image of your choice on the Muse canvas and copy it. Click onto a menu entry, until the label "Text" appears in the upper left corner of your application window. Place a text cursor into the text field and paste the image into this text field. Configure size and spacing of your menu accordingly.
          • You even can combine method 1. and 2. to arrange very complex menu appearances.
          • 2. Re: Picture in the menu widget
            emilys13748194 Level 1

Thank you so much!!